Sunday, June 15, 2008

Friday the 13th Birthday

The big 2-5, well I feel more like 21! I seems another year has already gone by, and I am now a menace to society! On Friday night the family came down to take me out to eat at Texas Roadhouse to celebrate. Stallion was busy arresting bad guys so he wasnt able to make it unfortunately. I did get to bring this pretty young lady named Angi though!













I thought I was in the clear, until Mother Lori remembered at the last minute to tell the waiter that it was my birthday...lucky for me I got to ride the birthday saddle! Everyone gave me a big YE-HA!











After dinner I was trained on how to feed and take care of horses at Angi's parents house. Dont let this picture fool you, I did half of the work. Angi has two horses, and the other stall which I cleaned had twice as much poop as this one. Mother Lori had to leave the barn because she started dry heaving, I guess horse poop stinks or something? I gave the horses grain and put down wood chips for them. Then when we put the horses back, one of them charged at me so I let Angi handle all of the leading. I think Angi is pretty brave, she did all of this work in flip flops! After we were all done she said I did alright, and gave me a "B" grade for my work. I might just learn how to be a cowboy afer all.


7 comments:

jon and whit said...

oh yeah! we got to hang out in the OC for a night. (Ogden City that is, not Orange County even though that woulda been WAY cool too!) Happy Berfday brun! Thanks for letting us celebrate with you! We better be invited to Angi's bday party too...

Lynn & Laurie said...

Thanks for sharing your big 2-5 birhtday celebration with us and introducing Angi. She's great, so treat her well. Good luck with the cowboy training and next time don't make her do all the work. I'll try to develop a stronger stomach for foul odors.
Love ya and stuff,

Chris and Lindsey said...

Oh yeah good times bro! Hopefully next time Mom and Lindsey won't be dry heaving or puking.

Kandice said...

Happy b-day! Glad you had a good time.

Todd R. Johnson PR & Marketing Director said...

Dont let angie read your comments cause your cusin "Steven" says he'd consider being straight to have a piece of that!... riding horses naked would be totally worth the stall cleaning :D

MMMmmm "Tig-O-Bitties"....MMMmmm oh sorry i'm back, guess i just drifted off there for a min...funny how a picture is worth a thousand words and at least one dirty thought :D

but seriously... dont let her read your comments :D

I crack myself up!!!! :D

Richard and Teona said...

Happy b-day!! when are you coming to the most beautiful place on earth? Angi is a cutey...bring her with you! miss you, love ya

jon and whit said...

so... time for a new post please!!!!