Friday, April 18, 2008

Jesabel Lives!

Well I've decided that this blog stuff doesn't work so well when you dont have access to the internet very often, or a ditial camera. Anyway I'm trying to keep up on this page.



Good news, the hog "Jesabel" is finally done and out of the shop!!! Its been a long and frustating at times project, but finally on Monday I got to go pick her up from North Salt Lake. My roommates brother in law did the work for me, and it seems like she was never going to get finished. Now I have to break in the new motor and that means slow driving for the next 500 miles. Thats going to be rough. I hope I get enough good weather and time before leaving with Chris on Thursday for the Laughlin River Run. I have some pictures of the complete bike, but At the moment I can't figure out how to get them onto the computer, because everyone that knows anything about computers is asleep. I'll get them posted hopefully tomorrow so soon.

However I have a pictures here of when she was getting worked on in SLC...



Here is one of the old pistons,




Jesabel got new S&S Gear drive cams, as seen here, a bigger motor, 1550 cc. screamin' eagle from the old stock 1450 cc. Best of all is the 16" ape hangers, sorry I'll get a picture of those as soon as I can.

Let me tell you she is one hot ride, I doubt I will be single for much longer when the chicks get a look at this hog!!!





2 comments:

Chris and Lindsey said...

Sweet! I'm feeling a little chubby right now...Can't wait to rip up some asphalt with it!

Anonymous said...

true that.. it's about time that hog did something for you other than empty your wallet. maybe you can pick up some babes in laughlin!